Thursday, January 15, 2009

For lack of a title...

I need breakfast food in my house. Note to self, buy some. :) I actually was kind of hungry when I woke up this morning, I think because I honestly didn't eat much for dinner last night, wasn't really hungry when I got home because of the lunch I had probably, so I didn't have a whole lot of dinner. So when I got up this morning I was rummaging through my cupboards looking for food but alas none to be found. Good thing I'm going shopping tomorrow then eh?! :)

I'm thinkin' of having subway for dinner tonight. My boyfriend is going to be gone at dinner so cooking for one is rather blah. Thus I shall go to Subway and get my favorite sandwich in the whole world, the oven roasted chicken breast sandwich. Slap on a ton of veggies like lettuce, tomatos, black olives, etc. Leave off the Mayo and woot woot, good to go! And before you ask, yes I will get the 6", no I'll won't get cookies or chips and I have some water in my car I bought a day or two ago that needs to go up to my house anyway so that'll be my drink!

So my food intake for today:

Breakfast (if you want to call it that, I need some fruit for here at work too!)
Granola Bar

90 calories
2g fat

Lunch (Probably not the best lunch but it's all I have in the house until tomorrow)
2 Pb&J sandwiches
(Broken down)
4 slices of bread 280 calories, 2g fat
2 tsp peanut butter 95 calories, 8g fat
2 tsp of strawberry preserves 100 calories, 0g fat

Total: 475 calories and 10g fat

Not the best in the fat department, but at least peanut butter is mostly monosaturated fats which is good for you I suppose. I actually thought I was eating a full serving of PB but I misread Tablespoon for Teaspoon and only used 2 tsp's instead of 2 tbsp lol Oh well!!! A MISTAKE FOR THE BETTER IMO! :)

Snack
The boss brought in some interesting veggie chips. There were 6 different type of veggie chips in the bag so I tried literally one of each amounting to 6 chips (who says you can't just eat one...of each type! lol).

Chips (guessing here from back of package):
64 calories
1g fat


Dinner

Well try as I might, figuring out my dinner total seems next to impossible. I had:

2 thin cut trimmed top round steaks
1/2 can green beans

I can't seem to find the info on the steaks anywhere. Oh well with the total I was at and working out I'm sure I'm fine on calorie count today. If I do come across it I'll edit this post to put it in though :) And yes, you did read right, I did a little working out tonight. I used my new fitness coach "game" and worked out for 15 minutes. I'd wanted to go longer but damn that was hard on the body! Mostly because some of the stretches required me to be on my knees and my floor is not the best in the world, plus it was a pretty intense workout.

I'll add in lunch and dinner after...well lunch and dinner! :) For now though I must get back to work, time to put away charts!

Amber

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you know what you're doing with you eating plan and making good choices.

    In your previous post, you mentioned the Wii Fit. I have to lose about 20 pounds before I can use mine (I'm still over the weight limit), but I'm looking forward to using it.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am shocked that there are so many qualified people out there who have had (or are having) such a hard time finding work. That's too bad about your previous employer and their retribution. It's really frustrating that companies get away with this kind of stuff.

    Good luck (with your eating plan) tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's just unreal how hard it is to find a job now a days. I have a BS in health administration and I'm working now on my master's online (there's no real universities in this area I'd have to drive 2 hours to go to school no thanks). But unfortunately it's like that piece of paper that I paid almost 30,000 dollars for doesn't mean jack. Everyone wants you to have experience to go with it but you can't get the exp without the paper...soooo...catch 22 anyone?

    >.>

    Ahh well! I like where I am now, it's not challenging which is a good thing and a bad thing at the same time, but I love my boss, he's great. We have rubberband fights all the time, and office chair races are just downright fun. He's setting up a training session in Albequerque (about 2 hours from here) where we'd have to rent a hotel room and stay over night, and we're all going to go out to dinner and stuff all on him. It's very different from how I thought of my prevoius bosses that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete