Monday, February 9, 2009

Weigh in Day today!

Today's the weekly weigh in day for me, and I'm down 1.7 to put me at 276.7 pounds. Without even realizing it, I've met my goal I'd set a full week early from weight watchers. I joined a small group of people looking to lose at least 50 pounds this year, and we do mini goals each month (weight loss or otherwise). I'd put my goal to be down 5 pounds (to 277) by Feb 13th, which, when I set it was an average of about a pound a week. Something to start me small, very attainable and easily able to boost my confidence. The fact that I reached it almost a week ahead of schedule excites me.

I had a pretty good weekend, I met some of my goals, and those that I didn't well, I just didn't and it doesn't really upset me. I had a lot of fun this weekend and made the choices I did and that's that, no use in getting upset about something in the past. I easily drank all my water, it's getting easier to squeeze it in, especially at night. I did try out one new recepie this week, girlfriend of mine sent me a wendy's chili knockoff, I made it over the weekend it was really good. But for goals met that's where it ends. Sorta. I didn't exercise as much as I would've liked to this weekend, but I DID manage to get my car cleaned out of all the trash and some of the stuff brought up before it turned cold again. I DID manage to sign up for the YMCA AND use it on Saturday, and I DID manage to get my laundry done, house cleaned up, kitchen spotless AND all my grocery shopping done in one weekend! So for not getting the homework done, or getting the cardio exercising in for 4 days (I did 3) I think I got a lot accomplished otherwise.

Besides that my weekend was filled with pushing to get my paladin to level 70 on WoW (she was 63 on Saturday) and I had a blast doing it! So I did a lot of work and some play time and I feel good about that. I still lost 1.7 this week, and that's good. Not too fast, not too slow, just a good pace.

On another note, I can no longer wear my pants. That's right, the jeans I love so much are just too big. I constantly have to pull them up, and even with a belt they don't feel right. So ... I'm putting them on a hook on my door to my bedroom to remind me of just how big I was and where I DON'T want to go back to. I still don't see any changes in myself, except those pants. My shirts pretty much fit the same, those pants were just too big to begin with so it didn't take long before I had to retire them. But I'm ok with that. I've lost over 8 pounds already, which is good. I'm shooting for the 10 pound mark this coming weigh in if I can. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. I have to be very careful when my mom comes to visit because I don't want to gain it all back. But I'm sure she'll have me pretty busy walking around a lot while I'm here, so who knows, maybe I'll lose some while she's here. :)

Anyway, I hope today finds every one well! I'm off to go finish some work up here at work and (ugh) work on my homework assignment >.>

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment