Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Morning time it is!

Ok, much better. :) I forced myself to stay up until 8pm last night, so I wouldn't be going to bed too early and getting up way too early and I slept from 8 until I crawled out of bed at 6:30 this morning. I probably could've slept longer if I didn't have to come to work that's just how tired I was.

But I'm much more awake this morning, by far, than I was yesterday. Yesterday's utter lack of sleep messed up my points day though, that's for sure. I was too tired to get up and eat breakfast, too tired to mess to much with lunch (ended up with 2 pb&j's) and too tired to eat much for dinner either (subway sandwich!). Going into dinner I'd used 12 points for the day, and I had a 6 point sub. Bringing my total to like around 18, out of 32. So I was 14 points short yesterday...not cool. But one odd day isn't going to kill me. Shockingly enough when I woke up this morning I wasn't really hungry either, so I opted for a granola bar and 1/2 cup of milk (something I could quickly eat since I was running a little behind), and off I went.

So I'm getting excited. I just work today and tomorrow and then I'm off for a week and my mom is going to be here Saturday morning. I have SO much stuff that needs to be done. I need to finish bringing up the stuff out of my car, and get it washed and vacuumed out (winter is not kind to the inside of my car, especially this year when we got dumped on twice, lots of dirt and rocks and stuff that was at the bottom of the snow got stuck to my shoes and into my car it came). I also have to pick up my house a bit, it's relatively clean, but by Friday I'll have a few dishes to do and stuff, and I need to vacuum and dust again. I'd also like to get a coffee table before she gets here. We don't have one right now and it'd be nice to have one. I"ve been wanted to get one but just haven't. I also have to go on Friday and switch my plates (FINALLY). They had to send off for my title or something (I still have a loan on it) and they called to say that it came in. That's good considering my Texas plates were set to expire at the end of this month. :)

Here's to hoping I can stay OP when my mom's here! lol

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment