Friday, February 6, 2009

A successful day

Today was a successful day! It was beautiful outside, so I cleaned out my car (just have to bring up the non-trash) in anticipation of needing it cleaned out for when my mom comes to visit. I also went to the Y and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I walked for 10 minutes at a 2.0 pace and then the last 10 minutes at a 3.0 pace (which I will say was kicking may ass at the end of it) and then the other 10 minutes were a warmup/cooldown. I also did some exercises on my Wii, fixed dinner, did the dishes and am now relaxing. Dinner tonight consisted of lean cut center loin cut porkchops (no bones) with augratin potatoes and peas. It was quite yummy. Only time I can cook porkchops is when the BF isn't home, he's not a huge fan of them, he'll eat them but why cook something he'd rather not have aye?

Oh, and I got my hair cut! :) I also found the book to my camera, hopefully I can figure out how to take timed pictures.

Beyond that, it's just another beautiful day. Hope it finds you well :)

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment