Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hiiiiii there!

Been a while eh?  Been busy.  New job kicking my ass and it's not even one I want to be at.  Weight loss?  Not happening, BUT I AM MAINTAINING!  Don't see how, I barely eat all freaking day, I get home and I control my eating, but at least I'm not gaining, so I guess I'll take it.  I'm between 270 and 271 pretty much steadily, usually more on the 270 side. 

Yes, I'm eating enough calories, or at least I think I am.  I eat some sort of oatmeal or bran cereal in the morning before work.  I drive an hour to an hour and a half to work (for an 11 dollar an hour job ... /sigh), and then I get to work about 9am.  I don't eat anything at work until lunch time, no munching nothing.  I eat usually some sort of good for me food.  I take leftovers from the night before such as spaghetti, left over home made teriyaki chicken with lots of veggies, lately it's been so hot here (pushing 115) I've been taking cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese stick for a snack if I do get famished, or once in a while half a sandwich if even that.  I drink lots of water (talking all day dries you out), and when I get home I eat some sort of dinner made from scratch at home at least 4 out of 5 work days a week.  Weekends I'm right on par with what my eating should be.

I dunno what I'm doing wrong.  About the only thing I'm NOT doing is exercising.  I'm just too tired.  I leave the house about 7:30 and I get home anytime between 6:30 and 7pm.  After I get home it's make dinner, bath time and then I'm just pooped.  I usually fall asleep about 9pm and get back up to do it all again.

Any ideas?  I'm fresh plum out of 'em....

No comments:

Post a Comment