Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Does not compute!

Ok so out of curiosity I stepped on the scale today.  Hadn't been on it since Sunday when I weighed in at 270.6.  I've been totally on for my eating, and have really tried to incorporate more veggies and fruits in to my diet! Since Sunday have worked out on the treadmill 3 times.  First time was 45 minutes of walking, second time was 30 minutes of walking and 3 minutes of jogging.  Last night I pushed myself pretty hard and had 30 minutes of walking and 10 minutes of jogging, 5 minutes was jogging straight, then I got really tired but I wanted to keep jogging so I would do 1 minute of jogging followed by 2 minutes of walking at a slight slower pace and rinse and repeat.  I was sweating pretty good after that workout.  Was tough but I'm not going to lose weight by just fucking around on the treadmill not really working out right? 

Anyway, so the point of this post...

How does upping my working out frequency AND intensity equal losing piddly on the scale?!  >.> 

Only down .2.  That's right POINT TWO

/sigh 

Oh well, onto the treadmill again today after I get home from the store.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment