Sunday, June 13, 2010

A little late in the posting, but an excellent weight loss week none the less.

I got busy yesterday.  I generally seem to when I need to relax the most, but that's life for you.  Between grocery shopping, changing my airline tickets, doing some online job hunting, and getting the house picked up it was a bit busy.  So I forgot, until well after noon to get on the scale.  I don't weigh myself unless it's first thing in the morning and I haven't eaten or drank anything and I've done my business.  Just the way I've always done it.  And there are days when it keeps me from getting on the scale, if I'm too much in a hurry or something I won't.  But anyway.  I hopped on it this morning and I'm at (officially) 270.6.  That's damn near 7 pounds this week.  Huzzah! 

I posted last time that my back had really been giving me some grief, but I think it's finally simmered down.  Dunno what I did to it but it's decided to be a good back now lol.  I can actually sit in this chair without feeling like I'm doing the ouchie dance back and forth trying to find a good position to sit in.  So that means it's time to get moving again!  So, I'm off to go exercise, toodaloo!  :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment