Thursday, August 26, 2010

Well, lookie there.

It's been 1 month exactly since I made the commitment to lose weight (again) and I've worked hard this month.  Maybe not as hard as I could have, but I've still exercised way more this month than I ever have in the past.  I've ate better this month than I have in the past.  And I've managed my stress (which if you've read my posts lately is considerable) outside of eating. 

And the scale shows it...for once :P

I weighed in today at 260.2.  This is a new low for me even when I started the first time I never got to 260.2.  I got down to like 262ish but never this low.  So I'm glad.  Scale teases me by not letting me be under 260 but that's ok, I'll take the 10.4 pound loss and run with it.  That's an average of 2.6 pounds per week.  Not bad, a little over the "1 to 2 pounds" they say you should lose per week, but it just means I'm doing it the way I should.

I got in a good walk last night.  I got up early this morning and got going to my interview which, by the way went freaking awesome.  I had a panel interview with 3 people, and I think it went really well.  The lady told me as we were leaving that they would "defientally be in touch".  So I'm going to let my hopes climb at least a little that it will mean they're interested and want me to join their team.  ^.^ Hopefully in the next couple of weeks (you know how state can be) I'll be posting I have a new full time job XD

I feel good, really.  I've lost quite a bit of weight this month, and I had a huge NSV today when I put my outfit on today to interview in.  I bought it earlier this year for another interview, it's a nice pair of pants, shirt and a jacket and when I bought it it fit, but it wasn't exactly the most comfortable.  But today I put it all on and wow, talk about a huge difference.  The jacket fit much better today than it did last time, and the shirt wasn't continually feeling like it was bunching up around my rolls, and the pants I could zip, button and snap without feeling like I was running out of air holding my gut in.

Was a nice change that's for sure.

But for now, I'm going to get dinner done so I can eat, I'm starvin' over here, been a very long day.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment