Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tomorrow's the day!

Tomorrow is a big day for me.  For many reasons! 

1) It's my first weigh in day since last month.  I get to see how much I've lost (I hope!). 

2) I have a job interview for a state position tomorrow!  This could be awesome if I get the position.  State benefits?  Sign me up!

3) I get to test how far I've come in my walking.  When I began all this it KILLED me to walk down to Shell and back which is about 3.5 miles one way, so about 7 miles total.  Walked it in about 2 hours.  We're going to get up early and walk that same route again to see if I still feel like I'm keeling over after.  I can't say I've been so excited about exercise since I was a kid >.>

Check in tomorrow to see how I weighed in, and how the walk went XD

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment