Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good morning!

Good morning everyone! I hope the day finds you well and not like me, ready to just keel over from being tired! lol.

I've been a good girl this week. I've ate a sensible breakfast (oatmeal!) every morning, I've had some sort of good lunch which generally has consisted of soup or a sandwich and some rice or something. And I've ate decent dinners this week, we've had home made spagetti, pasta with carrots, brocolli, sweet pea pods and garlic sauce with a little chicken mixed in, and even some very thin cut steak with stuffing. I've not been scarfing, but rather eating one to two servings at dinner, and only 1 servings at lunch and usually 2 servings of oatmeal (my favorite!) for breakfast which really gets me through the morning.

I have successfully cut back a bit on my soda intake by getting some of that vitamin water. I really dislike just plain jane water. It's so boring! Those little packets are great unless you don't have bottled water (which I don't...I use a Brita Filter), so I got a vitamin water last night, just one, to try it and it wasn't too bad. So I think I'll get a few of those to drink. I had one bottle of soda yesterday, and 3 bottles of water.

Bah I've gotta jet, work is getting busy. I'm just hoping all this sticking to my guns comes through when I weigh myself Monday. :)

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment