Friday, April 10, 2009

Wall of pictures!




Ok peeps! Be prepared for a wall of pictures! I got ze camera working and finally was able to upload my pictures!







This is where we spread my dad's ashes, down there by that dead looking tree, it drops off and we stood on that rock when we spread them. It was beautiful there.





My "back yard". I get to see them every day :)



Me, my mom and my two "sisters". This was taken in 2007, about 6 months after my dad died. I'm about as heavy in that picture as I was when I started this thing.
Ok, enough pictures. :) I have more but I want to keep you coming back right? lol. I went for a walk today. I walked around the block, which in reality is a mile and a half walk. My block is big, what can I say. lol. Anyway, it's also got half of the really ugly steep climb to get through in order to walk around it. It took me 37 minutes to walk the mile and a half (or so my pedometer says, it says I had 37 minutes of aerobic walking, so I'm assuming that's how long it took). I'm going to have to work on cutting that down! lol.
I dunno why I went for a walk. I guess I was just in the mood. Here's to hoping I get into the mood more often.

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment