Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Been busy!

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I've just been incredibly busy. Between work and school and social stuff I've just not really had much to talk about in here. I'm still trying to stick to my guns, and I'm having to knock of some stuff I thought I put behind me. I'm getting sick of water. Even if I put in like crystal light or something I'm just getting tired of water water water and nothing else. I don't like tea or coffee, bleh. I need to reevaluate where I'm at.

But beyond that I just need to start eating more fruit and veggies and less BS stuff that my body don't need, and start working out more. I know what I NEED to do, it's just getting my rebellious lazy ass to start doing it. Sounds easy but it's not.

Only a couple more weeks until I go to Illinois, I'm extremly excited. I miss my mom a lot and I get to see all my family again. I'm not used to being completely family-less. I grew up where my mother's ENTIRE side of the family lived in a 20 mile radius and she had 5 siblings and even THEIR kids pretty much all lived within a 30 minute drive. I'm the one oddball that moved far away. lol.

Anyway so that's about it for an update on my end.

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment