Monday, June 1, 2009

Nose back to the grindstone

So. I posted earlier that I needed to get my head out of my ass and get serious about this losing weight goal of mine. I've gotten lax in the last couple of weeks as stress from school and laziness on the weekends became more and more common.

I was going to post a picture but my camera is being stupid. So I can't. But I was going to post a picture of my fridge. It's got several 1/2 cup sized containers that are full of fresh red grapes, a few canned fruit 1 cup cans (I like my fruit cold), and all sorts of things like that all lined up nice and neat on the top shelf. This will help me be able to quickly grab what I need, and keep D out of my shit (he loves to eat my stuff I need like Salsa and what not that I use to make lunches taste better). TOP SHELF IS OFF LIMITS TO PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT! lol.

Anyway, so that's that. I'm off!

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment