Monday, May 18, 2009

Slight downward motion

So I'm down a little, at 259 on the button. But that's 2 weeks worth, so...I'm beginning to think I've hit a plataue or however you spell it. I've been gaining and losing the same 2 or 3 pounds the past 2 or 3 weeks. Not for lack of trying mind you. I've been relatively OP every day. Especially during the week. I'll be down on Friday and then by Monday I'm back up again to within a pound of where I was.

But, on the other hand, I'm just trying to remember to relish in the NSV's. My clothes, despite not actually losing numbers off the scale, have been fitting more and more loose. I'm wearing, today, pants that I bought about a month ago when I was a similar weight that were really pretty tight. I mean, when I tried them on, I had on older underwear and my underwear was bunching (I hate that). I bought them anyway because I was also buying new underwear, figuring that would fix the issue. Come to find out, it really didn't. When i got home and tried them on to wear one day they fit but were tighter than I'd like to wear them. So I didn't. Now today I'm wearing those pants, and they fit perfectly fine. I bought 2 tanktops because summer is so close to being here, and they fit a little more snug than I'd like, but they work and they're a 22/24. The shirts I wear on a daily basis are a 24/26, so I've lost another shirt size. But yet, my weight remains the same.

Such is life! I'm happy with the feeling better. Though, this weekend I felt very very sick to my stomach all weekend and didn't feel much better this morning, it's not an everyday thing anymore.

I've also found a "new love" for a meal. I made some thin cut chicken tenders and lightly cooked them until it was just pink in the middle, then I poured a little teriyaki sauce on top and kept "basting" it until it was done. The turned out really tender and had a very good flavor. I made some white rice to go with it and had a cup of that and 3 tenders (they're thin and small) and was good to go. Really really good! In fact, I plan on making it again tonight, though this time I will hopefully remember to put the rice away and save it for later. I enjoy eating rice.

Anyway I need to get back to doing some work...there's not a lot to do at work work wise, but I have some homework I'd like to get started for the next class I start tomorrow. Quicker I get those assignments done, the quicker I can just relax. It's my last class before a 3 week off period that I'm giving myself. I've been going non-stop since January, time for a break!

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment