Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back on the treadmill...

So this morning I woke up at 4:30, not very happy about it, but I decided to make the best of it.  D had come to bed about 3:30 this morning, not completely unusual, and not what really woke me up enough to make me get out of bed.  As soon as his head hit the pillow and he started falling asleep he must have gone into a nightmare because he started twitching and tossing and turning and despite my attempts to snap him out of it by awakening him at least 3 times, he continued to fall back into his dreams or whatever.  And so I said SCREW IT and got up lol.  I ate breakfast at 4:30 which consisted of oatmeal and a bottle of juice (100% no sugar added I might add!).  Then at 5am I decided since I'm up I might as well hit the treadmill.  So I did.  I went for about 30 minutes, from 5:30 to 6.  I would've gone longer but unfortunately I had to get off the treadmill to get ready for work.  Gotta be out the door by 6:30 after all.  And yes I realize it's 6:21 and I'm on here, but I've already had my shower, grabbed together a lunch and gotten dressed for work in those 15 minutes lol. 

My conclusion is I'm going to try to get up at 4:30 every morning to get on the treadmill.  I'm just too tired when I get home and I dislike working out at all in front of others, even my own family, and no one's up at 4:30.  Gives me half an hour to wake up before I gotta hop on, I just need to have my workout clothes laid out the night before so I can find them quicker, that's what took me so long this morning :(

So one day this week of working out accomplished!  I'm going to try for 3!  ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment